* Do the Blairsville cabin rentals have fully functional kitchens?
Yes. Stoves, dishwashers, pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, toasters, etc.
* How many people will the various cabins accommodate?
All sleep at least 6 and some as many as 12.
* Are the cabin near the Appalachian Trail in Georgia.
Yes. About 20 minutes away.
* Do the Blairsville, GA, cabins have wood burning fireplaces?
Yes. All of them do.
* What is there to do in the area?
Golfing at several area golf facilities, fishing, boating, shopping, hiking, site seeing, walking along nature trails, white water rafting, kayaking, tubing, visiting fun world for the kids with their indoor putt putt, movie theatre, laser tag, go carting, etc., or visiting Sleepy Hollow with the many unique whimsical little houses, visiting Misty Mountain Model Railroad (America’s largest O-gauge train display) with a mile of tracks crossing over 12 bridges and through 15 tunnels for kids to walk through at eye level, sitting by the campfire roasting hot dogs or marshmellows down by Coosa Creek, visiting the many antique shop in the area, wine tasting, visiting the local orchards, and so much more.
* When is the best time to come and visit the north Georgia pet friendly cabins?
Anytime. Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
1. During Spring you can enjoy all of the beautiful trees in bloom with the mild weather to enjoy strolling along the numerous creeks in the area and looking for the waterfalls in the area, horseback riding, or whatever you desire.
2. Summer is a great time to go tubing down the Nottely River, to go boating, kayaking, or just relaxing on your back porch.
3. Fall is great for viewing all the different colors of the turning trees whether hiking, site seeing driving through the mountain roads or viewing the changing season right at your back door
4. Winter is great to be sitting by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate and enjoying the people you are with.
105 Highland Forge
Blairsville, GA 30512